In pursuit of happyness...

Friday, October 17, 2008

family

it's been 3 months since my brother's family moved in and each day it's not making me happy...most of the time people have asked me who i'm staying with and why must it be this way...? not even one asked me if someone is staying with me...and everytime anyone asks me i'll educate them. so and so is staying with me... i missed my privacy.

this morning i found that my brother brought back his workers into my house again last night. the first time was during my bali trip and without my knowledge he brought back his workers to spend the night at my house. GOD is great and the truth always comes out. the first time was his own children accidently blurt it out and the second time was me finding it out myself by going into the children's room. this cannot happen anymore. my brother betray my trust and his wife is the accomplice.

i wished they will get their own flat soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home