In pursuit of happyness...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Whiskey Tango & Foxtrot

Last Wednesday after work I decided to take a bus home and since I had misplaced my fare card I had to pay by coins. Bus 66 came and I took out my purse…I asked the driver “uncle to bukit batok how much?”, he looked at his machine and whispered back to me… I was like “huh, how much uncle…?” again he whispered and he said something I could not understand. Getting a little bit agitated I raised my tone a little higher, he then speaks a little louder, this time I found out he’s a China MAN, driving our LOCAL bus…even if you need to employ foreign workers can at least train them to speak ENGLISH or not...?

Wednesday’s booking at work was ok…can pass, hopefully over the weekend it dosen’t pull down my percentage. One thing about working weekends most of the time it will bring ur scores down and sometimes if u are lucky it maintains… this weekend im working on both days and for the next 3 weeks I will have weekend offs. Yesterday Agnes emailed to the floor saying that our pantry Auntie mother in law passed away. Team starlets pool some money for her and we managed to pool quite a comfortable amout… I’m very impressed with our team sponatenity… most are willing to contribute, even CB who is on OFF yesterday.

Just now I called a "certain department" for assistance, and who else answers the phone but that BB!!!

1 asked him if the htl number is incorrect, he then asked me to go to 'property pull down menu' and locate 'local property staffing'…I see there got a lot of numbers to choose and before I said anything he said which wan is more appropriate for me and quickly after that he said of course you won’t choose the General Manager phone number right…I was like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is your problem...?

Why must be sarcastic…? Maybe I’m too sensitive…and whenever that BB answers the phone…always gimme this kind of stupid unnessary remarks lor… got attitude problem!!!! GTH chey!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home