In pursuit of happyness...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's party time...

last friday at the spurrrr of the moment and don't know what came over me i decided to let my hair down and party. i went to a club down at tanjong pagar and meet some of my old friends and after that we went to another club called RAV. it was a so so club, used to be happening but not now...it's all the wrong crowd. we left about 10mins later upon going in...

last friday as usual the mood at the office was chirpy...chirpy becoz it was Friday. it's all about the money. no work no money, no money cannot buy clothes, cannot pay bills and there is a lot of things that one cannot do without money. So work is money, after a 5day work week, Friday is the happiest day. anyway the halloween deco is up and hari raya deco has been removed to make way for Halloween...

last friday too was a day to celebrate my close brush with another CIE. mother call for me to her cubicle and as usual my heart is always racing. one bitten twice shy, they say...the reason mother call me was to inform me that i'm not longer guilty as charged. mother investigated the CIE again and found that i should not be penalised and they brought this matter to "high court" and after much deliberation i was found not guilty...when mother told me the news, my eyes were so closed to tears...

the rest of the day was a HAPPY day for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home