In pursuit of happyness...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hari Raya Eve...backdated

there are times that i told myself that i need to blog my everyday experience online and always in the end i didn't...due to things that have more priorty. so now i blog what i remember...(i'm pausing now while trying to recall...)ok I'm back after about 15mins later.

work lately has been busy. more calls are coming in and since last week prop 1844 and prop 471 has been heavily booked. whenever the calls come in, it's always for these 2 properties...so yesterday and Monday was really bad for me and it's going to pull down my numbers.

it's been a few months that i have been giving that someone the cold shoulder and yesterday i smiled...i think it's about time to let go of the ego...a

and so back to the eve of HRP...i went to see my mun and sis right after breakfast. that night was the first time PP met my mum and my sis. i introduced PP to my mum went we reach her place to send the hari raya cookies. PP said to her selamat hari raya and smiled and she smiled back i think. she cooked for us ayam masak merah(chicken in tomato sause malay style, you normally will get this dish on hari raya), satay sauce, lontong, cornflakes cookies and she brought to more cookies from JB. One is Makmur(those green cookies with sugar on top and almond cookies) and surprisingly they are good. in return which was already planned much earlier i ordered some homemade cookies from suri's mum and gave my mum...i hope she liked it.

after mum's place we took a cab to my sis's place. oh did i mentioned PP contributed angpao for my mum also...? yes he did and i was touched. upon reaching sis's place to collect more food :-) we were greeted by 2 of my niece & nephew...they are so cute!!!

and so that was how i spent my Hari raya eve with PP...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah meet the family.. how sweet is that! happy for u =)

12:22 AM

 
Blogger Franc Franc said...

happy for me but who is this...?tell me leh...

thanks :-)

8:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Anonymous Andro =)

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Franc Franc said...

ok noted...stay in your closet...k =)

7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home