In pursuit of happyness...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

the Day before The New Year of 2008

It's been a while since I last visited this site. I guess I should. so many things have happened in 2007. I hope to put it all behind and look foward. yesterday we went out to Orchard road and i wanted to get a nice expensive watch to commemorate my 3rd year anniversary with Starwood. i did try looking for it when i was in BKK but didn't managed to get one and i was glad i didn't coz it's only right to use the TAKA voucher(Company give wan mah). and so i got myself a pink GUESS watch with 10% discount and Swarsoski(not sure if the spelling is right) around it. It cost me $196.20 I used $190 taka voucher and top up the rest. i was quite satisfied with it.

before all that happened i was in the movie with PP, we were watching I am Legend. did i enjoyed it...? the answer was YES. and so after movie we took a taxi down to TAKA. we told the uncle Takashimaya shopping center, upon reaching wisma uncle say TAKA later got jam can he instead alight us at Mandarin Hotel? my eyes was beaming with joy and the reason was Braun & Buffel is having a moving out sale. and so i got myself a $163.00 handbag from there. original price was $259.00...i have fallen in love with that brand since i laid my eyes on herworld magazine months back...

after all that shopping we went for a late lunch at coca steamboat and i spotted an up and rising TS working as a waiter...very flamboyant type...and after lunch we went to Courts at BT.Timah to get my long awaited dressing table it took me more than 6months to decide. after a few rounds going up and down i finally decided on one that comes with slidding mirror. that cost PP close to $300.00 including delivery, friday they will send. I'm so happy. Thanks PP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home